One of the most renowned and established experts in Norway within the fields of collaboration, team development, communication in team and management across functional roles and cultural diversities.
- creator of the Diversity Icebreaker – single most popular Norwegian training and development concept and the first one to gain global outreach and significance; he was awarded the “Consultant of the Year 2008” prize for the tool’s international breakthrough.
- based on this practice he has developed a number of other validated team tools used by organisations and external consultants alike
- known internationally within his field for his high professional competence grounded in academic knowledge
- cooperated with many of the world’s best ranked educational institutions and many international companies
- involved in building conflict management competence in the Middle East (project partially funded by the Norwegian Research Council)
- has trained more than 1000 consultants in the use of international psychological assessment tools
- inspiring lecturer and facilitator, generous in sharing his expertise
- inspiring and credible speaker on leadership, personal development and team
- an expert on Scandinavian culture in the global organisational context
Mobile phone (+ 47) 908 75 547