One of the most renowned and established experts in Norway within the fields of collaboration, team development, communication in team and management across functional roles and cultural diversities.
- creator of the Diversity Icebreaker – single most popular Norwegian training and development concept and the first one to gain global outreach and significance
- based on this practice he has developed a number of other validated team tools used by organisations and external consultants alike.
- known internationally within his field for his high professional competence grounded in academic knowledge.
- cooperated with many of the world’s best ranked educational institutions and many international companies.
- involved in building conflict management competence in the Middle East (project partially funded by the Norwegian Research Council).
- has trained more than 1000 consultants in the use of international psychological assessment tools.
- inspiring lecturer and facilitator, generous in sharing his expertise.
- inspiring and credible speaker on leadership, personal development and team.
- an expert on Scandinavian culture in the global organisational context.
Mobile phone (+ 47) 908 75 547